Wednesday 16 May at 10.00 a.m. in the Conference Hall of the Fondazione Biblioteche Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze, Via Bufalini 6, Florence.
Fabrizio Rossi Prodi will present the project of the innovative school of Poggibonsi at the conference NEW SPACES that help the school.
- Gabriele Gori, General Manager of the CR Florence Foundation
The CR Florence Foundation for Schools
- Domenico Petruzzo, General Manager of the Schools Office for Tuscany
Guidelines for the innovation of educational spaces
- Fabrizio Rossi Prodi, Full Professor of Architectural and Urban Design at the University of Florence
Poggibonsi: an innovative school project
- Michele Zappella, Neuropsychiatrist
Spaces that really include
- Marco Braghero, school systems expert
School classrooms and workshops in the European Schools
Moderator: Valerio Vagnoli, Florence Group for the School of Merit and Responsibility.
At the end of the presentation, Chiara Mannoni, Head of Education, Education and Training at the CR Florence Foundation, will illustrate the contents and methods of access to the PINS 3 “Upgrading and innovative teaching in the School” addressed to the Primary and secondary schools of the first degree of Florence Metropolitan City and the Provinces of Arezzo and Grosseto for the presentation of proposals to develop new styles of teaching and learning that leverage the redefinition of educational spaces as flexible places, adaptable to the different educational functions performed by the school and the educational community.